Hindi is the National language of India and is spoken in many parts of the country. For many people, who travel around the country a working knowledge of Hindi is indispensable. Others take up the course to enable them to read the vast literature in Hindi.
The Institute teaches Hindi through the communicative approach. Various stories, plays, dialogues, discussions, debates, etc. are used to teach the language in an enjoyable and easy way. To suit the requirements of the students emphasis is put more on the use of the language than on grammar etc. By the end of the first session, students are able to read and communicate in simple Hindi.
SYLLABUS FOR HINDI COURSE - FIRST JUNIOR
Present Tense, Present Imperfect, Imperative, Adjectives, Case-endings, Adverbs, Post positions, Gender, Number, Pronouns, Interrogative, Future Tense, Infinitive, Past perfect Tense, Past continuous Tense, Conjunction, Past Indefinite Tense, Preset perfect Tense, Past perfect Tense.
- Nayi Hindi Rachana Part - I
- Aadarsha Hindi Bodhini
- Majedar Kahariya
- Roze Marra Hindi
SYLLABUS FOR HINDI - SECOND JUNIOR
The use of Apna. Subjunctive, Doubtful present, Doubtful past, Past conditional Tense, Habitual Tense, The use of Hona and Padhna, Adjectives of comparison, Present participle, participle, Repetition of present participles. Compound verbs, Active and passive voices, The relative pronoun, Extension of sentences, Compound sentences, Question and Answers, Conversation, Story writing, Letter writing, Composition.
- Nayi Hindi Rachana Part - II
- Naveen Hindi pathmala Part - I
- Saral Hindi Vyakaran Part - I
- Anuvad Abhyas Part - I
SYLLABUS FOR HINDI - FIRST SENIOR
Proverbs, essay, speeches, debates, literature group discussions, unseen passage, story writing.
- Pratigya - (By Premchand) (Hans Prakasham - Alahabad)
- Shresta Ekanki (Dr. Mahinath Singh) (Frank Brothers Company and New Delhi)
- Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas: (Paru Ranpe daggey ) (H.P.S. Hyderabad)
- Hindi Pramanik Alekhan and Tippau (Raj Pal & Sons)
- Muhavaray and Lokokti.
SYLLABUS FOR HINDI - SECOND SENIOR
Poems - [New & Old] Literature & Poems. Bhasha ka gyan. Unseen Poem.
- Panchavati (Maithyilee Sharan Gupt) Saketh Prakashan (N-Delhi)
- Pathik (Ramnaresh Tripati) Hindi Madir Sultanpur, U.P.
- Pracheen Kavya Ratnakar (Hindi Prachar Sabha Hyderabad)
- Ras-Chand-Alankar (Hindi Prachar Sabha, Hyderabad)
- Sunder Kand (Ram Charitmanas, Tulsi Das)
- Hindi Bhasha Aur lipi (Dr. Dhirendra Verma) (Hindustani Academy, Allahabad).
SYLLABUS FOR HINDI - DIPLOMA LEVEL:
Hindi Sahitya, Kavya Shastra, Upanyas.
- Vivekananda "Karma Yoga" (Ram Krishna Ashram, Nagpur)
- Kurukshetra I, II, VII - (Varnasi Vishwa - Vidhyalaya)
- Kavya Shastra (Dr. Bhagirath) - (Varanasi Vishwa - Vidhyalaya)
- Bhasha Vigyan (Dr. Babu Ram Saxena) (Hindi Sahitya Sammelan - Prayag).
- (Gaban) Premchand
- Agni Shikha (Dr. Ram Kumar Varmas H.P.S. Hyderabad).